Features PH-210 Bench pH Meter
- Large backlit LCD display shows mode indicators and help messages.
- Up to 3 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer standards and temperature units.
- Automatically calculates and displays electrode slope after calibration.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire pH range.
- Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured values for easy reading and recording data.
- Manual temperature calibration provides accurate temperature value.
- Help message as a operational guide to helps you understand how to use meter.
- Setup menu lets user customizes buffer standards, calibration points, temperature units, automatic or manual hold function, auto-off feature to meet personal preferences.
Specifications PH-210 Bench pH Meter
- pH Range: -1.00~15.00pH
- pH Accuracy:±0.01pH
- mV Range: -1000~1000mV
- mV Accuracy:±1mV
- Calibration Points: 1, 2 or 3 points
- Calibration Solutions: USA (pH4.01, 7.00, 10.01) or NIST (pH4.01, 6.86, 9.18)
- Temperature Range: 0~105°C, 32~221°F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C
- Temperature Calibration: Manual
- Temperature Compensation: 0~100°C, 32~212°F, Automatic or Manual
- Auto-Off: Manual or Automatic (180 minutes after last key pressed)
- Hold Function: Manual or Automatic
- Reset Function: Yes
- Connector: BNC
- LCD Display: Custom Dual-Display LCD (135 x 75mm)
- Power Requirements: DC9V, using AC adapters, 220VAC/50Hz
- Dimensions: 210(L)x 205(W) x 75(H)mm
- Weight: 1.2kg