No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
PH920 Precision pH/mV/ORP/Temp Meter
Produk Dilihat: 16
PH-920 is a high precision pH meter which is equipped with large backlit LCD display. The meter can displays many useful prompt messages to helps you quickly and easily measuring the samples.
Category: pH Meter
Pemesanan Juga dapat melalui :
Features PH920 Precision pH/mV/ORP/Temp Meter
- During the pH mode, Up to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer standards and temperature units.
- Automatically calculates and displays electrode slope after calibration.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire range.
- Calibration due reminder prompts you to calibrate the meter regularly.
- During ORP mode, Single point offset calibration allows user adjusts displayed value to a known standard.
- Absolute or Relative millivolt (R.mV) measurement provides accurate ORP readings.
- Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured values for easy reading and recording data.
- Manual temperature calibration provides accurate temperature value.
- Help message as a operational guide to helps you understand how to use meter.
- Setup menu lets user customizes buffer standards, calibration points, stability conditions, resolution, temperature units, date and time to meet measurement requirements.
- Reset function can resumes all settings to factory default values.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meets GLP standards.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer via USB communication
Specifications PH920 Precision pH/mV/ORP/Temp Meter
- pH Range: -2.000~20.000pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.002pH
- Resolution: 0.001, 0.01, 0.1pH, Selectable
- mV Range: -1999.9~1999.9mV
- mV Accuracy:±0.2mV
- Resolution: 0.1, 1mV, Selectable
- Calibration Points: Up to 5 points
- Calibration Solutions: USA(pH1.68/4.01/7.00/10.01/12.45), NIST(pH1.68/4.01/6.86/9.18/12.45), DIN(pH1.09/4.65/6.79/9.23/12.75)
- Temperature Range: 0~105°C, 32~221°F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C, ±0.9°F
- Temperature Calibration: Manual
- Temperature Compensation: 0~100°C, 32~212°F, Automatic or Manual
- Auto-Off: Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes after last key pressed, Selectable)
- Hold Function: Manual or Automatic
- Stability Conditions: Low or High, Selectable
- Calibration due reminder: 0 to 30 days
- Reset Function: Yes
- Memory: 500 data sets with Date/Time stamping
- Output: USB Communication Interface
- Connector: BNC
- LCD Display: Custom dual-display LCD (130 x 110mm)
- Power Requirements: DC5V, using AC adapters, 220VAC/50Hz
- Dimensions: 210(L) x 188(W) x 60(H)mm
- Weight: 1.2kg