No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
PH930 Precision pH/mV/ORP/Temp Meter
Produk Dilihat: 0
PH-930 is a high accuracy meter used for measuring the ion concentration, ORP and pH values of liquids. The meter widely used in environmental studies, chemical labs, swimming pools, SPA to monitor the chemical reaction of water.
Category: pH Meter
Pemesanan Juga dapat melalui :
Features PH930 Precision pH/mV/ORP/Temp Meter
- During the pH mode, Up to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer standards and temperature units.
- Automatically calculates and displays electrode slope after calibration.
- During ORP mode, Single point offset calibration allows user adjusts displayed value to a known standard.
- Absolute or Relative millivolt (R.mV) measurement provides accurate ORP readings.
- During the ion mode, 2 to 5 points push-button calibration from low to high concentrations.
- Selectable multiple concentration units, including ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
- Direct readout ion concentration simplifies the elaborate measurement process.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire range.
- Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured values for easy reading and recording data.
- Calibration due reminder prompts you to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Manual temperature calibration provides accurate temperature value.
- Help message as a operational guide to helps you understand how to use meter.
- Setup menu lets user customizes buffer standards, calibration points, stability conditions, resolution, measurement units, date and time to meet measurement requirements.
- Reset function can resumes all settings to factory default values.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meets GLP standards.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer via USB communication
Specifications PH930 Precision pH/mV/ORP/Temp Meter
- pH Range: -2.000~20.000pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.002pH
- Resolution: 0.001, 0.01, 0.1pH, Selectable
- Calibration Points: Up to 5 points
- Calibration Solutions: USA(pH1.68/4.01/7.00/10.01/12.45), NIST(pH1.68/4.01/6.86/9.18/12.45), DIN(pH1.09/4.65/6.79/9.23/12.75)
- Ion Concentration Range: 0.001~19999ppm, mg/L, mol/L (Depending on measuring range of Ion Selective Electrode)
- Ion Concentration Accuracy: ±0.5% Full Scale (Monovalent), ±1% Full Scale (Divalent)
- Calibration Points: 2 to 5 points
- Calibration Solutions: 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000ppm
- mV Range: -1999.9~1999.9mV
- mV Accuracy: ±0.2mV
- Resolution: 0.1, 1mV, Selectable
- Temperature Range: 0~105°C, 32~221°F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C, ±0.9°F
- Temperature Calibration: Manual
- Temperature Compensation: 0~100°C, 32~212°F, Automatic or Manual
- Auto-Off: Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes after last key pressed, Selectable)
- Hold Function: Manual or Automatic
- Stability Conditions: Low or High, Selectable
- Calibration due reminder: 0 to 30 days
- Reset Function: Yes
- Memory: 500 data sets with Date/Time stamping
- Output: USB Communication Interface
- Connector: BNC
- LCD Display: Custom dual-display LCD (130 x 110mm)
- Power Requirements: DC5V, using AC adapters, 220VAC/50Hz
- Dimensions: 210(L) x 188(W) x 60(H)mm
- Weight: 1.2kg